This is VERY EXCITING! You have your own business. You love the products and believe in the company you represent, but is that enough? Sometimes, having all the right tools is not enough. Sometimes, it’s YOU that needs to get onboard with your goals. It can help to write about your journey in a daily journal. Write down your dreams, hopes, challenges and record your successes. This will both encourage you and keep you honest! Start writing Now!
It can also help to write down your schedule: If, right now you know your are struggling in your business and that you are not reaching your goals, make today the day to begin to take positive action. Start this process by making a schedule for all the action steps you SHOULD be taking.
Here are a few ideas of things to include in schedule:
– Plug In: Get on company calls and webinars at least once a week.
– Make calls: Serious networkers can make 100+ calls a week.
– Knock on some doors: Canvassing is a must if you want to grow your business. 10 doors per week minimum.
– Plan a Party: Host at least one event per month.
– Get to events: Tables are important. Have a table at an expo or other event at least once a moth.
– Advertising: It takes time and or Money, but you have to do it. Get it done!
– Be Creative: Give yourself 10 minutes a day to brainstorm new ideas. Then schedule 1 hour per week to implement your new plans.
Writing everything down can help you get focus in a million different ways, but the most import may be be to show you what action steps you are ‘really’ taking. If you have nothing in your journal and nothing on your schedule, don’t expect to have any business. If, on the other hand you can see in writing, that each day you have a few small steps to take and you record the results from each step taken- you will have a lot to celebrate. 🙂
So, start writing! Make today a day that you are proud of.
1 thought on “Serious Direct Sales Business Schedule For Success”
This is very helpful advice. Thank you.
I’m going to refocus my schedule to include all these components.