1. Put all sales through your company provided website. Legitimate buyers understand that you want to help them get the products that they are looking for and are happy to take your advise and shop directly on your company provided website.
2. Obtain a buyers name, telephone number and mailing address, before you transact business. Some con artists give out false names, telephone numbers, addresses, and other info. Verify the accuracy of these things by ‘googling” those persons that you do not already know.
3. Before you send any products, get the payment. NEVER send the product first. Legitimate retail business owners, like yourself, ALWAYS get paid first. You are not in the service industry. Think about your company. They sell retail products, just like the brick and mortar shops and stores that you walk in to everyday. Would they ever send you product first and then wait for you to pay them? NO NEVER! Before you send products, ask yourself a simple question. “What guarantee do I really have that this person will send money in the manner we agreed upon?”
4. Don’t take risks when a new buyer entices you by offering to help you grow your business. Always take your time making a decision. Legitimate business partners won’t pressure you to make a snap decision.
5. If you are ‘trading’ or ‘swapping’ meet in person and make the exchange at the same time. NEVER be the first and wait for your part of the bargain to arrive latter. Authentic buyer will understand and respect your need safe transaction.
Let’s Get You Found!