OK… so the coolest thing happened when YOU weren’t looking. Are you a Rep with a Featured Listing on FindSalesRep.com? Have you started to add Pictures, Descriptions, and soooooo much more to YOUR FSR WALL?
Yup, now you can keep potential and current customers up to date and increase your chances of getting found in search engines by posting status updates on your FindSalesRep Wall!
What! A Wall? It’s a lot to take in…. but it’s true! Now you can get SOCIAL with customer on their first contact! Show them what you have in stock. Show them before and after photos. Pictures say a thousand words. Now you can share them! You can put it all in your own words too. Tell them about new products, sales, whatever. What do you want to share with the World?
What should you post on your FSR WALL?
Here are some ideas:
- Post about your favorite products.
- New product images with descriptions of the products benefits, or why you like the product.
- Updates about your company’s business opportunity and compensation plan.
- Inspirational quotes and images.
- Product and Opportunity Videos (use the “Link” button to post YouTube video links).
- Business Tips for Other Network Marketers
- Links to any Articles you’ve written, or articles you like.
- Pictures of you at home parties and events.
- Pictures of you helping customers.
THEN… if you want to take it to the next level, here’s a great tip. Once you make a post, you can click on the “Permalink” to view just that post. Then, click the Pinterest share button – that way you get exposure on Pinterest and Pinterest also links back to your posting on your FindSalesRep Wall! You can also share the same link on Facebook, etc. This is great because it gives you one place to link to from all of your social networks (so you can post once, and share everywhere ). You can have fun with your postings, but please keep them family friendly and focused on your products and services.
YOUR FSR WALL is YOURS! Login to your listing at www.FindSalesrep.com and check you out!!!!
Feedback and Questions Welcome in the comments below.